Our Annual General Meeting will take place via Zoom on 18 January 2023 at 6pm.
During the meeting, Directors will present the Annual Report of Activities and the Financial Report. The meeting will also elect new board members, including a new Chair as will we be saying farewell to Cllr Sue Waddington who will be stepping down after over three years in the role. We will also be giving members an update on our progress towards delivering part-time degrees. This relates to the partnership with Leicester Adult Education which members approved in May. We will be explaining changes in the projected timeframe and form of provision relating to this agreement.
- Apologies for absence and check for quoracy
- Approval of AGM minutes 31 January 2022
- Annual report
- Financial report
- Thanks for those stepping down as Directors
- Election of Directors and Officers
- Proposal of new patron: Sue Waddington
- Update on LVC activities and partnership with Leicester City Council Adult Education Service
- Any other business
Members have been emailed the link to the meeting. If you have not received this link, please send a message via the ‘Contact Us’ link which you can find at the bottom of the page. If you are not sure if you are member, then please also contact us. New members are always welcome but will need to be approved before the AGM.