Counselling Accreditation Reflective Workshop for BACP Practitioners
8th February 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm£35
This workshop will look at the process of applying for BACP Accreditation, focusing upon each criterion in more detail.
We will look at:
- What are BACP looking for in each criterion
- Reflect upon how best you may write about your reflective practice
- How to bring the process all together
- The use of supervision in the process
- What it means to be accredited, both personally and within the counselling
professions as a whole
- It will include small and large group reflection and discussion
Please do bring with you any questions you may have about the accreditation process as well as any reflective pieces of writing or ideas you may wish to share.
The workshop will be facilitated by Tina Holt, an accredited member of the BACP, trainer, supervisor and counsellor.